You create the assumption for your Lean-Case by adding Widget Models in the Plan View / Add View (e.g. Add an Expense Groups to capture your Engineering Expenses). We also call them Lean-Case Widgets as they give us the flexibility to implement any form of modelling. Each Lean-Case Widget represents a separate calculation model. It captures and displays data in collapsible content panels to present information in a limited amount of space. The number of Lean-Case Widgets will be constantly growing. Contact us if you have ideas to improve existing ones or create new ones. We can customize widgets faster than you can build new models in Excel.
This is what you can do with widgets
- Add Widget - add a widget to capture your assumptions (e.g. add a widget for all Engineering Expenses - see 1. in screens below)
- Open/Close Widget - open or close the information captured by your widget - BE AWARE: closing a widget doesn't save your changes (see 2. in screens below)
- Add Widget Item - add an additional item to your widget (e.g. Hosting Expense) (see 3. in screens below)
- Delete Widget Item - delete a specific widget item (see 4. in screens below)
- Save Widget - save all assumptions in your widget (see 5. in screen below)
- Delete Widget - delete the entire widget with all its items (see 6. in screen below)