The idea of the dashboard – reports is to show you all standard financial reports in one place.
Currrently the menu shows a combined profit and loss and a cash flow statement.
Key Metrics show you
- The # of total customers at the end of the selected time period
- The revenues at the end of the selected time period
- Time-to-break-even which is the point in time when EBITDA turns positive for the first time
- The Max Cash Reuirementd during the selected time period
- Time-to-get-investment back which is the point in time when cumulative cash-flow turns positive
The chart shows you Revenues, EBITDA and cumulated cash-flow
The P&L reports combines all data in one place –
- Revenenues, CogS CaC,
- operating expenses for headcount compensation and
- headcount related cost from Headcount teams
- operating expense from Expense Groups as well as
- depreciation and cash- flow .
You can drill down into each total and see the data by revenue stream.
At the same time, the P&L reports serves as simulation dashboard – you can select which revenues streams, teams and expense groups you want to include in your report.