The Plan View works the same for all key Lean-Case menus Revenues, Headcount, Expenses and Capital. In the Actuals menu, you find the Add View to add Actuals vs the Plans. Both, the Plan Views and the Add View work identical.
- Create the assumption for your Lean-Case and add actuals by adding Lean-Case Widgets (e.g. Add Revenue Streams, Add Actuals) and entering your data (see lower part of the screen). Each Lean-Case Widget represents a separate calculation model. It captures and displays data in collapsible content panels to present information in a limited amount of space. The number of Lean-Case Widget will be constantly growing. Contact us if you have ideas to improve existing widget models or create new ones.
- Review your assumptions directly for the selected monthly, quarterly or yearly view (check with screen below):
- Check key metrics for each widget model in the respective widget panel (see 1.)
- Check key metrics across all widgets models in the upper left corner (see 2.)
- Check how key metrics develop within the selected time view across all widgets (see 3.)
- Check average of key metrics within the selected time view across all widgets (see 4.)