The Headcount Menu is one of the 5 key menu items to create, manage and review the key components of a Lean-Case:
You find 3 different views Plan, Check and Track to create and review your revenue assumptions.
In the Plan View
- Create the headcount assumption for your Lean-Case by adding Teams to your plan. To add a new team, click on <+ Add Team> . Give your Team a name and assign a standard function. Each Team represents a Lean-Case Widget.
- Depending on the chosen Team, plan your assumptions. Check the corresponding Team Widgets and Metric Definitions for details on how to add:
- In the top part of the Headcount Menu, you can review key results of your calculation. Key Metrics, how expenses develop and how they average for the selected monthly, quarterly or yearly view. Check Work in the Plan View for details.
In the Check View, find and review the data for your Team assumptions
- in the top part, find the data for each Team. It shows in detail all jobs and roles items by Team.
- in the bottom part, find the total data aggregated across all Teams.
In the Track View, find and review how your actual headcount compensation captured in the Actuals Menu deviate from your headcount compensation plan assumptions captured in the Headcount Plan View.
- in the top part, find the deviation for each Expense Group.
- in the bottom part, find the total deviation aggregated across all Expense Groups.
Related General Items:
- Tour of the menus, views and time selection
- Work in the Plan View / Add View
- Work in the Check View
- Work in the Track View
- Understand Lean-Case Metrics Structure
- Manage Lean-Case Widgets
Related Headcount Items: