To add a generic Group to a Team and define several hires at once, open the Team Group Widget and click the button <Add Team Group>
The widget works like the Team Job Widget but allows you define hiring dates.
Enter the Team Role Profile which is similar to a Team Job
- the Position for the Team Profile (e.g. Software Engineer)
- the Function in which the job is managed (e.g. Marketing, Engineering, ..)
- the Direct Cost Flag (typically asscoiated with Sales and Support Jobs)
- the Job Type (select between Employee or Contractor)
- the job's Headcount in % (e.g. a full time person is accounted with 100%, a half time person with 50%).
If you want to hire more than 1 headcount at given point in time, you can actually enter value higher than 100%.
- the Monthly Base Salary paid for the team profile
- the Monthly Variable Salary paid for the team profile
- the Average Benefits and Taxes Rate paid by the company for Employees (for a Contractor the value is set to 0)
- the Salary Growth in % for the team profile
- the Time Period for the salary increase: select between Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly
- the Hiring Plan using Data Series Group When to enter