Cost of Selling are part of the Customer Acquisition Cost (how much it costs to acquire a customer) and include all headcount-related, direct cost to create new business, i.e. converting leads into paying customers.
This is why the Lean-Case Cost of Selling Widget is part of the Lean-Case Revenue Models but is based on the general Lean-Case Expense Widget. Learn how to ..
- Add Cost of Selling (Overview)
- Add Cost of Sellin ($) as Currency Value
- Add Cost of Selling (%) as Percent Value
- Add Cost of Selling (!) as Varying Amounts over Time
Cost of Selling include all headcount-related, direct cost to create new business, e.g.
- Salaries (Basic and Variable) for your Sales Team
- Retainers or Commission for your Partners, Affiliates, ..
- related travel cost and cost of tools and IT
Follow the links below to dive into more detail on how to add Revenue related cost linked to getting, keeping and growing customers, in particular